Buy It Today. Take Time To Pay. Interest Free
Humm offers an interest-free payment option for your online purchases. Buy what you want now and choose to pay off in 10 weekly or 5 fortnightly installments. Humm is currently only available for online purchases.
To Make A Purchase Using Humm You Must
- Live in Australia
- Own an Australian credit or debit card
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Have a valid email address and mobile number
- Have an Australian drivers licence, passport or Medicare card
How Do I Use Humm?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout
- Select Humm as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Humm website
- Register or login to your Humm account and confirm payment
- There is a maximum order limit of $1,000
- The first instalment is required at the time of the purchase (excluding VIP customers). The remaining instalments will be deducted each week/fortnight as per your chosen payment schedule.
- Instalments are automatically deducted from your nominated credit/debit card when payment is due. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due. You can also choose to make a payment before the due date by logging into your Humm account.
- If you fail to pay an instalment by the due date you will be charged a $6 late payment fee by Humm. Contact Humm on 1800 088 151 if there are extenuating circumstances, which will not allow you to make payments on or before the scheduled date. Please refer to Humm's full terms & conditions.