Own It Now, Pay Later. From $10 A Week.
Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle.
All you need to use Zip:
- A valid email address and mobile number.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a good credit history.
- Read more about what you need to apply for Zip Pay here
How Do I Use Zip Online?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout
- Select Zip as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Zip website
- Register or login to your Zip account and confirm payment
How Do I Use Zip In Store?
- You can either select to pay on your mobile through apple pay or google pay or you can generate a barcode on the Zip app.
- There is a maximum order limit of $1,000
- Repayments are based on a minimum monthly payment from as little as $10 per week.
- Repayments are automatically direct debited from the payment method that you added when you created the account. You can change the payment method at any time and the frequency of your payments to weekly, fortnightly or monthly as long as you're covering the minimum monthly repayments.
- There’s a $7.95 monthly account fee, this is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date.
- If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a late fee may apply.
- Contact Zip on (02) 8294 2345 if there are extenuating circumstances, which will not allow you to make repayments on or before the scheduled date. For more information go to Zip's help page.
To contact Zip or find information on commonly asked questions go to Zip's help page.