Buy Now. Pay Smarter. Openpay.
Openpay offers an interest-free payment option for your online purchases. Buy what you want now and choose to pay off in fortnightly instalments over 2 or 3 months. Openpay is currently only available for online purchases.
To Make A Purchase Using Openpay You Must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Provide valid Australian ID
- Provide a valid email address and two contact phone numbers
- Provide a valid Visa or MasterCard, both credit or debit cards are acceptable.
How Do I Use Openpay?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout
- Select Openpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Openpay website
- Register or login to your Openpay account and confirm payment
- There is a maximum order limit of $1,000
- The first instalment is required at the time of the purchase. The remaining instalments will be deducted each fortnight as per your chosen payment schedule.
- Instalments are automatically deducted from your nominated credit/debit card when payment is due. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due. You can also choose to make a payment before the due date by logging into your Openpay account.
- Additional Plan Management Fees may apply. Total fees will be shown on the Openpay site during checkout.
- Customers may be subject to Openpay conducting a credit file enquiry with an external credit reporting agency.
- If you fail to pay an instalment by the due date you will be charged a late payment fee of up to $9.50 by Openpay. Additional fees may apply if your payments are delayed further. Contact Openpay on 1300 168 359 before your payment date to reschedule the payment and avoid late fees. Please refer to Openpay's full terms & conditions.
For all enquiries including payments and declined orders and to find commonly asked questions go to the Openpay FAQ's page.